Tuesday, January 22, 2008

For the politician/cynic/ranter in you...

My wife Rachel is now a participant on a new blog, politicaLDS, devoted to the discussion of politics among members of the LDS church. Shockingly, they have been able to round up a whopping *three* Mormon liberals to duke it out with the conservatives. Good discussions are going on over there already, and it just started. I'm sure I will be a frequent commentor/commenter/commentator (you decide - the dictionary hasn't yet), so stay tuned. I'll post my first comment from that blog here so you have a better idea where I stand and what gets me riled up. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, James E. Faust was a democrat. Good company :)

big.bald.dave said...

So is my bishop, and so is my parents' bishop. There are a few of us out there. :)