Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I have a blog?

Why, hello there. I'm Dave, and I will be your pontificator this evening - can I start you off with a lame intro? This is my first foray into the blogosphere, which is quite pathetic given my penchant for all things geeky and/or (usually and) technology-oriented.

I have long resisted such a depredation on the self-publishing clique, as I was quite confident I wouldn't have a thing to say that anyone would read. Of course, that's probably still the case, but having rather enjoyed perusing the bliggity-blogs of my family members and friends, I suppose it's my turn to spew forth a few thoughts locked away in the ol' nog.

Stay tuned - perhaps I'll conjure up something slightly more coherent shortly.

3 comments:

Mark Dixon said...

Congratulations! I look forward to reading what you have to say.

The Wizzle said...

Aw, I want to know what you have to say! Maybe you'll be more talkative via the blogosphere than you are in real life. Maybe...:)

granny said...

love it, love it, love it.