Thursday, June 5, 2008

If you tend to struggle like I do...

...then by all means read The Ultimate Weight Loss Guide. Twice. And maybe a third time just for good measure.

The article is relatively comprehensive and very informative, especially if you haven't done much research on weight loss, or keep getting suckered into fad diets. I actually found this article just today, but unknowingly I have been living most of it for a couple months now based on information I had pieced together from sources various and sundry. And as a result I'm down over 20 pounds since April 8th (the first day I started with The Daily Plate), and over 40 pounds total since roughly last August.

If you tend to struggle like I do, hopefully with the help of this guide and a few simple tools, you'll have the same success I have had. And hopefully I can continue to as well. :)

No comments: