Thursday, June 26, 2008

No, I suppose I'm not a girly girl.

My lovely wife talked me into determining which Disney princess I am and posting the results on my blog.



Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love.

That description is actually fairly accurate, especially the part about my not being anyone's girly girl. :)

Now, you go take it, and embarrass yourself on your own blog.

3 comments:

runningfan said...

Good thing you didn't turn out to be Ariel or something!

Mark Dixon said...

Davida?

Anonymous said...

Well Mulan DOES play a boy the majority of the movie, although rather unconvincingly.